Wednesday, December 28, 2011

***2 DEAD IN THE DESERT***2011 OFF-ROAD YEAR ENDS IN TRAGEDY***YEAR END REPORT IN RECREATION AND RACING



UPDATE! Searchers Report the two victims drove off a steep over 400 foot cliff and perished onsite. CLICK YELLOW for a GooGle Map of the site.


CLICK HERE for a YouTube of the Search, yesterday. 


CLICK HERE FOR THE FACEBOOK PAGE


Randsburg GooGle Map CLICK HERE






Best Reporting: Californian:

Missing men found dead in ravine

 

IMAGES


missing1_daniel_carbonaro.JPG
Daniel Carbonaro was one of two Santa Barbara men found dead in a ravine in Randsburg Thursday afternoon after an exhaustive search for them.
randsburg3_tbc_file.JPG
Randsburg, a living ghost town, once housed 4,000 people. Today, it has fewer than 100. File photo from 2001.
""The bodies of two Santa Barbara men who went missing early Sunday morning were found dead Thursday after an exhaustive search of a large swath of desert.
Kern County sheriff's Lt. Steve Hansen said the bodies had been identified as those of Chris Wayne Rice, 29, and Daniel Preddy Carbonaro, 27.
They were found in a steep, rugged ravine about 1 1/2 miles southwest of the sheriff's command post in Randsburg at 12:10 p.m., according to Deputy Victor Keesey.
It was not clear when or how they died.
Rice and Carbonaro had stayed at the Cottage Inn Motel and planned to travel to Cuddeback Dry Lake bed in San Bernardino County, sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt has said. They left the motel at 2:30 a.m. Sunday in a Polaris Razor XP 900 ATV.
They left their vehicles and other belongings at the motel, and also hadn't taken food, water or heavier clothing, Pruitt has said. Temperatures have been below freezing at night.
Cristina Duran, a good friend of the men and one of hundreds who joined the search, said Rice and Carbonaro lived life to the fullest.
"We're just devastated, but we know they had a smile on their face and were doing what they loved," Duran said late Thursday afternoon.
Carbonaro's sister-in-law, Eve Fox, who had been keeping track of the search from her home in Woodstock, N.Y., wrote an email to The Californian saying, "This is a terrible loss but the outpouring of support and help with the search from friends near and far and locals who volunteered to help has been incredible -- I know it means a great deal to both families."
Hundreds of comments were posted on the "Friends of the Chris Rice and Dan Carbonaro search" Facebook page following the discovery of the bodies.
"Just rode with those guys for the first time a couple weeks ago..very unfortunate," wrote Andrew Morin.
Kristy Davis posted, "Chris was such a kind and friendly person, I will carry that memory of him with me always."
"My heart is officially broken," wrote Katie Funk. "The good really do die way before their time."
Duran said she, Rice, Carbonaro and a few others were staying at the Cottage Inn Motel and the men had been biking during the day. The ATV had arrived that day and Rice and Carbonaro wanted to take it out for a quick ride.
They never came back.
A search including several law enforcement agencies, the Bureau of Land Management and a specialized mine rescue team spread out across the desert starting Sunday morning.
Pruitt said the search encompassed an 1,100-square-mile area and eventually involved hundreds of people, both from law enforcement and friends and other volunteers.
"This desert's so big," Duran said Thursday before the bodies were found.
The rugged terrain and numerous mine shafts dotting the area added to the search's difficulty, Pruitt has said. Randsburg is a town of fewer than 100 residents south of Ridgecrest and east of California City.""

Courtesy: Californian






ORIGINAL BREAKING NEWS: ""CALIFORNIA, USA -- The bodies of two ATV enthusiasts missing since Sunday in California's Mojave Desert were found Thursday after a massive search, authorities said.

Kern County, California, sheriff's Lt. Steve Hansen said the bodies of Daniel Preddy Carbonaro, 27, and Chris Wayne Rice, 29, were found and the search was ended. He had no additional details.

Carbonaro and Rice, both of Santa Barbara, California, had traveled to a remote corner of the desert with their girlfriends, hoping to test out Rice's new 2011 Polaris ATV, family members said. The area is popular with "off-roaders," campers and recreational enthusiasts.

"I am so sad to report it is official, Dan and Chris were found deceased," said the search's Facebook page, "Friends of the Chris Rice and Dan Carbonaro search." A memorial fund was set up on the site.

The two young men left a Randsburg, California, hotel about 2:30 a.m. Sunday, telling their girlfriends where they were headed and saying they'd be back within a few hours.

The two planned to travel by ATV about 15 miles to the Cuddeback Dry Lake Bed in San Bernardino County, an expansive and popular "off-roading" area.

It was a "dark, moonless night," said Carbonaro's father, Robert Carbonaro, who worried as the search was under way that the two "may have gotten disoriented."

Carbonaro said he was worried about abandoned gold mine shafts in the area. But Kern County authorities said the bodies were found in a ravine area with rugged, steep terrain.

Agencies participating in the search for the two men included the Kern County Sheriff's Office; the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department; the California Highway Patrol; the Bureau of Land Management; and the Indian Wells Mine Rescue Team.

Relatives of the two men were out searching alongside authorities as well, Robert Carbonaro said."" OFF-ROAD LIVE!


MORE ABOUT 2011***THE YEAR IN REVIEW IN OFF-ROAD RECREATION & RACING


LOADING NOW>>>

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Southern Baja California Mexico in the process of "Certifying" Police Forces

CLICK HERE FOR THE STORY FROM BAJA SOUTH

SCORE Employees Busted For Cop Lights In Ensenada, Baja California


ENSENADA - For trying to flee and open up the way with the help of an emergency siren (amber color) two subjects aboard a Jeep Liberty were detained last night. Both of the men were employees of Sal Fish, organizer of the Baja 1000 off road races and owner of the vehicle that was used to open the way through other motorists.

This occurred at 7:10PM when municipal police agents saw two subjects driving on calle Primera between Ruiz and Gastélum in the Score International SUV with an amber light beacon. However, this device is only for emergency vehicles and the occupants could not prove they had legal possession of the device.

The white 2006 Jeep Liberty, AKC-2463 license plates, lit up for a moment red and blue LED lights, which are used for official emergency vehicles, which were located on the front of the vehicle to indicate to other vehicles to move over out of the way. The driver was immediately detained, and said his name was Eduardo Torres Negrete, 20-years old, also detained were Jose, 17-years old and Alexandre, 17-years old.


Baja Racing News LIVE!

UPDATED! The SECRET Baja 1000 2010 EXCLUSIVE Story! Who is Sal & SCORE working with in La Paz, BCS Mexico? THE NARCO-GOVERNOR!!! Original Story Titled: Murder On The Malecon, Murders near San Felipe and in La Paz***Alberto Trevino Angulo RAT***



""Alberto Trevino Angulo, pictured left, with Sal Fish (center) and Oscar Ramos (right) in the process of stealing the public money of the citizens of Baja Sur Mexico???

What does this all mean?

All this reporting means the previous government of Baja south, was one of the most corrupt in the western hemisphere and ANYONE who worked with them will be investigated and stripped of the monies they imparted during their 'business' relationships.

They may even go to jail.""
The Original Exclusive HEADLINE
Here on Baja Racing News.com Becomes REAL!


Baja Racing News LIVE! Nailed It AGAIN!

THE NARCO-GOV GOES TO JAIL!


December 11, 2011 UPDATE!


THEY START TO GO TO JAIL! CLICK HERE


LORETO IN BANKRUPTCY CLICK HERE!


TREVINOS AMIGOS NEXT TO JAIL CLICK HERE!

RATA! "
TREVIÑO Embezzlement of millions of pesos in THE MINISTRY OF TOURISM" RAT!


CLICK HERE TO KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE RAT


HOW MUCH $$$ WAS PAID TO SCORE???
WHO GOT THE $$$???

STAY TUNED HERE!

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Marc Dorcel Makes Off-Road History in DAKAR 2012





CLICK HERE FOR THE VID CLIP IN ENGLISH!



Marc Dorcel , the European leader in adult entertainment, will  support biker #69 as main sponsor during the next Paris-Dakar rallye.  Hugo Payen, the wild rider who won last year’s ‘ no help ‘ category,  will therefore bear the porn giant’s colours during his 5th run. Anna  Polina , the blazing hot Dorcel Girl, will give Hugo courage  during the race that once again promises to be legendary !



Indeed, Hugo Payen has especially and subtly decorated his Yamaha  450WRF with Anna Polina ’s beautiful naked body : this  will undoubtedly distract the other participants onsite! This year’s  Dakar will sure be hot!


Last year, the fearless biker had contacted Marc Dorcel through the  nearby DorcelStore, Marc Dorcel ’s sexy concept store, after he had been  appointed with number 69. Hugo Payen had already been last year’s star  of the race with all his Marc Dorcel stickers and T shirts. This time,  Hugo Payen and Marc Dorcel decided to sexy up the Paris-Dakar, and the  partnership is even more daring : a look at the pictures made during the  glamorous and sporty photo shoot with Anna Polina ,  Hugo and his engine shows that Marc Dorcel and Hugo have definitely  taken up full speed.


” Hugo Payen ’s courage, persistence and results on last year’s  Paris-Dakar really impressed us, without mentioning the emotion brought  by our partnership onsite! It was therefore obvious for us that we had  to reaffirm our support on this edition. We wish him good luck for the  race ! ” says Gregory Dorcel , CEO , Marc Dorcel


Anna Polina


Anna Polina


Anna <br>Polina


Anna Polina  and Hugo Payen


About Marc Dorcel :
Created in 1979, and well known as an adult film producer, Marc Dorcel  turned into a media group dedicated to the Adult market. Marc Dorcel is  the European leader in the production, the publishing, the editing and  the distribution of adult programs & services. Always high class and  aimed to a large adult audience, Marc Dorcel combines a high quality  approach, an unequalled know-how on the European market as one of the  most well-known brands with a presence in 56 countries. Marc Dorcel is  active in all relevant disciplines including production, linear TV  channel, VOD platforms management, magazines, Internet, mobile sites and  3D. In the past 5 years, Marc Dorcel has become the first pan-European  adult program & turnkey services supplier for IPTV, cable and WEB  VOD platforms. Marc Dorcel is also the first pan-European company  dedicated to adult content and service, providing content, turnkey  platforms, direct back office management, having 14 live platforms on  cable, IPTV and SMART TV. The DAKAR Rally will be carried LIVE! on OFF-ROAD LIVE !


Baja Racing News LIVE

Monday, December 05, 2011

Robby Gordon and DAKAR Champ Al Alitiyah Announce 2012 Efforts



DESERT RACING BULLETIN! Al Attiyah & Robby Gordon & 2011 DAKAR CHAMPION TEAM!

Car number 300 that is usually kept for the title holder will finally be present at the start of the 2012 Dakar. It will indeed be set on a Hummer that Nasser Al Attiyah will be driving for Team Robby Gordon, with Lucas Cruz as his co-driver.

"As of now, everyone will know where Qatar is on the map of the world", those were the words of Nasser Al Attiyah after capturing his first victory on the Dakar last January in Buenos Aires. Achieving his dream after a fantastic battle with team mate Carlos Sainz, the flying Qatari was forced to settle with the strategic choices of Volkswagen that left him without a steering wheel after retiring from off-road rallies. Always keen for new projects, Al Attiyah bounced back once again in style and will live a rather busy 2012 year, including a WRC season, the London Olympics in shooting and of course a mouth-watering start with the Dakar where he will defend his title in a … Hummer!

Al Attiyah this week won the Dubai International in great style.

His name was announced or whispered in all the title-contending teams, but it will finally be as Robby Gordon's team mate that Al Attiyah will start the 2012 Dakar. And Qatar hasn't finished gaining in notoriousness: indeed the Hummer H3 that will be prepared for him by the North Carolina based team will be carrying the colours of his country. "The thought of not doing the Dakar almost made me sick but things eventually turned around. It's fantastic because it's a new challenge for me and I'm proud of being able to represent Qatar", insisted a delighted Nasser who doesn't forget that his main goal will be to manage a double on the Dakar, a performance that only Ari Vatanen has achieved in two different cars (1990-1991 / Peugeot-Citroën). Until now, the best performance of the Hummer was third spot back on the 2009 Dakar when Gordon had only been beaten by the Race Touareg VWs of Giniel De Villiers and Mark Miller. With a virtuoso of the calibre of Al Attiyah and a totally new panorama in terms of title contenders, all hopes are alive. DESERT RACING BULLETIN





What Will Jeep and Robby Gordon Bring To DAKAR?


SPEED Energy athlete Robby Gordon navigated this modified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 8, in the Bullrun USA Rallyway cross country this past summer from July 9th through the 15th, Vegas to Miami.

In prior statements Robby Gordon declared that the Hummer look-a-like (and also Hummer sponsored) vehicle will retire and there are new developments for the 2012 Dakar Rally. Most likely Gordon Motorsports will “re-skin” the vehicle adapting to the next vehicle sponsor. With Gordon attached to Chrysler in Nascar a vehicle out of the FIAT/Chrysler/Jeep stable, is anticipated.

Maserati SUV to be built in Detroit unveiled. A new Maserati vehicle in the sport luxury SUV segment was presented at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, in September. Maserati says it's a natural progression for its product range. Fiat’s Maserati Kubang, the SUV that Chrylser-owner Fiat plans to “import from Detroit.” The Porsche-Cayenne fighter is to be built alongside Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos at Chrysler’s Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit. Fiat and Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said last December that a Maserati SUV based on the same platform, but with a “fundamentally Ferrari-based” powertrain, will be made in Detroit in 2012. Marchionne wants to expand Fiat’s Maserati and Alfa Romeo brands by drawing on Fiat and Chrysler’s combined size to boost profit.


The Jeep Mazdaerati?

The highly-anticipated Maserati Kubang concept has been unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

Designed in-house, the Jeep Grand Cherokee-based model has a prominent grille, front fender vents and LED headlights. Further back, a sloping roofline leads to a uniquely styled tailgate which will undoubtedly cause visceral reactions.

The company declined to release specifications, but said the production model will be "100% Maserati" with a next-generation engine produced by Ferrari. It will be paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission which promises to deliver an engaging driving experience. Additionally, the suspension, brakes and steering system will be unique to the luxurious sport crossover.

While the original Kubang was a Giorgetto Giugiaro design, the update was done by Maserati’s in-house designer Lorenzo Ramaciotti. Other than the exterior and the well-known reliance on the Jeep Grand Cherokee/Dodge Durango platform, Maserati would only say the Kubang will have an unspecified Maranello-built engine backed by an 8-speed transmission.

Will FIAT/Jeep let Robby Gordon drive their new monster in DAKAR? After rolling his race truck twice at the recent BAJA 1000 in November, Gordon hasn't been ON his game recently.

The platform on which the Grand Cherokee and Durango SUV are built has some links to the new Mercedes-Benz M-Class, which was started as a joint program during the DaimlerChrysler era. Jefferson North currently employs 2,685 hourly and 145 salaried workers on two shifts. Both the Grand Cherokee and Durango are selling very well.

The Maserati project would broaden the integration of Chrysler and Fiat, which owns 53.5% of the U.S. automaker.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

***LIVE! BAJA 1000 2011***Refresh Often!***

Andy McMillin Wins Baja 1000
McMillin Racing Wins Trophy Truck Class and the Four-Wheel Overall victory, as Scott McMillin predicted Baja Racing News LIVE! 18 year young RaceStar Justin Davis solos the race and takes Class 1 Win. HONDA 1x wins Motorcycles and the BAJA 1000 overall Victory. All Race results on our BAJA 1000 Live Feed Below. 

CLICK HERE FOR BAJA 1000 TIMING RESULTS










CLICK HERE FOR BAJA 1000 X Baja TV VIDEOS LIVE!


McMillin WINS BAJA 1000 Trucks!*HONDA 1x WINS MOTO COMP *McMILLIN*VANDERWEY*MENZIES BATTLE TO FINISH
18 year young Justin Davis Solos & Wins Class 1! Results in FEED  

BAJA TruckZ Sales and Services 619-251-9486 BAJA 1000 2011








BAJA 1000 RaceWeek HIGHLIGHTS


BAJA TruckZ Sales and Services 619-251-9486 BAJA 1000 2011










OFF-ROAD LIVE! RADIO ARCHIVES BAJA 1000 2012